Tracks remain in DJcity’s catalog for about six months, but sometimes longer. After that period, tracks may be removed from the site in order to comply with our promotional licenses. The availability period may vary for each release, and can change without notice.
Articles in this section
- Why was I charged $90 more than once?
- What is the DJcity record pool?
- How do I join?
- How much does DJcity cost?
- Is DJcity legal?
- Is DJcity PRS and GEMA compliant?
- What type of music does DJcity provide?
- Does DJcity’s catalog contain classics and throwbacks?
- Can I keep the music?
- What type of files does DJcity provide for download?